NTT DATA aiuta le organizzazioni a orientarsi nella rapida evoluzione delle tecnologie, a rispondere alle crescenti aspettative dei clienti e, attraverso l'innovazione e la profonda esperienza nel settore, mette a disposizione le competenze e le risorse per guidare lo sviluppo digitale. Siamo una realtà in cui creatività, competenza, tecnologia e collaborazione si amalgamano perfettamente e si lavora con il sorriso, perché investiamo per il benessere delle persone . Per noi “smile working” significa creare un contesto lavorativo accogliente, in cui si investe sulla preparazione delle persone, dove viene premiato il lavoro di squadra. Dove esprimere nuove idee è sempre una buona idea.
Guidati da questi valori offriamo consulenza alle aziende in ogni fase di progetto, da una prima fase di strategia e concept, passando dagli impatti sui processi, per arrivare all’implementazione finale. NTT DATA ha sede a Tokyo con oltre 123.000 professionisti in oltre 50 Paesi in tutto il mondo. www.nttdata.com/it
Your role as an Azure Data Architect in NTT Data will be supporting customers in Big Data projects, working in partnership with business analysts and solution architects to understand use cases, data needs, and outcome objectives. In this role, you will deliver data acquisition, transformations and improvement, cleansing, conversion, compression, and loading of data into data lakes in order to be consumed by analytics and machine learning models.
The Azure Data Architect in NTT Data knows the challenges of a cloud native environment,
Is able to think outside the box finding innovative, yet simple, solutions to every day issues, and share those solutions with the rest of his team.
We are looking for an engineer that can be the bridge between Data Science and Data Engineering, having a clear understanding of both worlds.
If you are a Data Scientist looking for more experience in preparing data, or a Data Engineer with interest also in Data Science, willing to have a KAIZEN approach, continuously improving technical skills and knowledge, you can be an Azure Data Engineer in NTT Data’s Business Intelligence Service Line, in an environment where Japanese and European cultural elements are intertwined
- Working experience in a cloud native environment in at least one of the 3 major public clouds (GCP/AWS/Azure), 5 years experience on Azure is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Big Data Architectures, cloud and on premise
- Azure infrastructure and networking working experience
- Experience in building and deliver proofs-of-concept, in order to address specific business needs, using the most appropriate techniques, data sources and technologies
- Working experience in migrating workloads from on premise to cloud environment
- Experience in monitoring distributed infrastructure, using Azure tools or open source ones (es: Grafana, Prometheus)
- Proven experience in: Java, Scala, Python, and shell scripting
- SQL language knowledge
- Working experience with Agile Methodology and Kanban
- Experience in leading medium teams
- Working experience with: Apache Spark, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, and other Azure related ETL/ELT tools
- Microsoft Certifification: Azure Data Engineer Associate or Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Desired skills, experiences and certifications:
- Other Big Data certification, such as Cloudera, Databricks, etc. are welcome
- Experience with non Azure ETL/ELT solutions (Talend, Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica PowerCenter, etc.)
- Experience with Data Visualization solutions (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc.);
Location: Roma, Milano, Torino, Bari, Cosenza, Bologna, Salerno e Napoli