NTT DATA, Trusted Global Innovator, è tra i principali player a livello mondiale in ambito IT services.
Con più di 140.000 professionisti in oltre 50 Paesi in tutto il mondo, siamo protagonisti e acceleratori della trasformazione digitale offrendo ai nostri clienti soluzioni tecnologiche e innovative progettate su misura.
Il motore di NTTDATA sono le persone, ognuna con la propria unicità, talento ed attitudine.
Abbiamo costruito una Smile Working Company in cui la cura, l’ascolto delle persone, il loro benessere e sviluppo delle competenze sono la nostra priorità. Abbiamo creato spazi di lavoro che favoriscono il senso di comunità e lo scambio costruttivo di esperienze.
Guardiamo al nostro domani con la stessa passione di ieri e abbiamo bisogno anche del tuo talento!
Data & Intelligence Business Line NTT DATA is looking for a Lead Data Architect Azure.
Your role as a Lead Data Architect Microsoft Azure will be to:
• Manage Key Clients
• Manage the relationships with Microsoft
• Manage the Azure Center of Excellence
• Lead Data & Analytics Azure projects
• Support Recruitment
• Support Value Proposition
• Support Development of skills and capabilities, such as:
• Design Data Platform using Azure DATA & AI services, such as Synapse, Data Factory, Data Lake Gen2, Stream Analytics, Purview, etc.
• Design operations architecture and conduct performance engineering for large scale data lakes in production environment
• Apply the Microsoft Well Architected Framework (WAF) and Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) to the solution design and implementation
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on Azure using Azure native services (such as Synapse, Data Factory, etc.) or using data management technologies (such as Talend or Informatica)
• Participate in client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building solutions.
• Mentor other engineers in coding best practices and problem solving
• Proven experience in the field of data analytics, preferably from Consulting companies
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing a team of BI/data analysts up to senior level
• Working experience in Azure cloud native environment
• Experience and knowledge of Big Data Architectures, cloud and on premise
• Azure infrastructure and networking working experience
• Azure Load & Ingest services: Event Hub, Data Factory, Databricks
• Azure main Storage services: Data Lake Gen1, Data Lake Gen 2, Delta Lake
• Azure main Process & Serve services: Synapse, Databricks, Stream Analytics
• Experience in building and deliver proofs-of-concept, in order to address specific business needs, using the most appropriate techniques, data sources and technologies
• Working experience in migrating workloads from on premise to cloud environment
• Experience in monitoring distributed infrastructure, using Azure tools or open source ones such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack
• Working experience with Agile Methodology and Kanban
• Strong in data manipulation and BI tools
• Solid stakeholder management skills, have dealt with top management to drive various projects
• Proactive in taking initiatives, exceptional problem-solving skills, strong presence to manage cross-functional teams and execute well in a highly collaborative role
Location: Bari, Bologna, Cosenza, Milano, Napoli, Roma, Salerno, Torino