Are you fond of data?
Then read on!
We’re looking for talented number-cruncher, expert enough to run SQL queries and code their way around large amounts of data. Someone who’s obsessed with data and finding answers to complex business questions.
The candidate will join our international team and will be involved in a variety of high-profile IT projects to unlock the power of data delivering significant improvements in growth, efficiency, and effectiveness for our clients in FMCG.
In this role the candidate will:
• Manage complex set of data and make them fit for our analytics solutions.
• Analyze customers' process needs to advise clients on the best analytical practices, contributing to their own experience and inspiration for the success of the project
• Maintain analytics databases and dashboards to enable effective decision making from our customers
• Continuously improve and industrialize the data management and harmonization process
What We Look For:
• Excellent logical-analytical abilities. You're a quick learner who can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own. You can solve unforeseen challenges with creativity and structure.
• Attention to detail. You take all the care in the world to get the small things right, not just the big ones. You’re meticulous in checking that your code works exactly as expected.
• Common sense. You have empathy for the customers and sound judgment when it comes to their needs.
• Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
• Passion for the topic. You love what you do, and your enthusiasm never wavers with the specifics of a given task or team .You have a long-standing passion for Tech and how it can help improving business processes.
• Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in hunting down new opportunities and testing ideas. You seek—you don’t just wait to be told what to do.
• Humility. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
• Communication skills. You can pose questions with clarity and explain your reasoning concisely.
Which skills We require:
• STEM Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent work experience;
• Minimum 3-year experience in a BI project role;
• Deep knowledge of MS SQL, reporting, dashboard design, and software development lifecycle;
• Detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks with strong analytical skills;
• Good understanding of BI best of breed tools (Power BI, Qlik, etc.);
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good team player with a proactive attitude;
• Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English;
• An additional foreign language (e.g. French, Spanish) will be a valuable plus.
• Advanced level of SQL and RDBMS architecture;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform (Data Factory, Data Lake, Analysis Services, Tabular Models);
• MS SQL Server programming and performance tuning;
• ETL and data integration;
• Good knowledge of SQL, DAX;
• Experience with Azure and DevOps.
What We Offer:
• Being part of a great team: surrounded by talented and knowledgeable colleagues, you will have changes to learn and grow. With us you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference;
• Training and Professional certifications;
• A talented, collaborative and international environment;
• Team-building activities and social events;
• We apply very flexible smart working policies.
Office: Milan, Rome, Torino and/or Treviso