Are you a brilliant student with a passion for solving complex problems and creating innovative solutions? Do you have a strong analytical mindset and the ability to think strategically?
Then read on!
We’re looking for talented analysts to join our Strategy and Advisory team.
The candidate will be involved in a variety of high profile engagements to support global leading CPG companies in defining strategic guidelines, assess their business operations, provide insights and recommendations, design corporate transformation roadmaps and support them in achieving their goals.
• Understand the clients’ needs and ambitions, supporting them in defining how to improve efficiency and effectiveness leveraging best practices and digital technologies
• Support in design and create deliverables that meet specific project goals and objectives (e.g. assessment, strategic guidelines definition, operating model optimization)
• Identify and proactively propose solutions and approaches to address client's challenges
• Support business analysts in your workstreams, in developing skills and professional capabilities
• Build trusted relationships with client stakeholders bringing industry insights and consulting advices
• Master degree and excellent academic record in Business Administration or Engineering Management
• Good analytical skills, being able to quantitatively and qualitatively assess problems and communicate responses across a range of issues
• Can-do mentality and problem-solving approach: envision potential issues, analyze and proactively finding solutions
• Highly effective project management skills
• Team player
• Effective written and verbal communicator in Italian and English
What We Offer:
• Being part of a great team: surrounded by talented and knowledgeable colleagues, you will have changes to learn and grow. With us you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• A talented, collaborative and international environment
• Team-building activities and social events: we’re 30 years old on average and often hang out together, eager to make new friends
• Flexible schedule and ‘work from home’. You will have the chance to go sometimes to the office, in order to meet your team.