Loving the most recent Microsoft Cloud Technologies?
So are we!
We’re looking for talented developers, geek or nerds to join our FMCG team!
The candidate will be involved in a variety of high-profile IT projects to implement, integrate and customize sales process management cloud solutions for the FMCG market, bringing major contribution to our software engineering team. He/She will be responsible for software developments required for the integration and the customization of the software, as well as the technical consistency of the solution.
In our fast-growing environment the candidate will be able to contribute with his/her technical experience both to our client and to the project team, and also to improve his/her own competences and grow as a top player within our technical team.
The candidate will also have the possibility to work in multi-national / multicultural Project environments.
What We Look For:
• STEM Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent logical-analytical abilities. You're a quick learner who can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own. You can solve unforeseen challenges with creativity and structure.
• Attention to detail. You take all the care in the world to get the small things right, not just the big ones. You’re meticulous in checking that your code works exactly as expected.
• Pragmatism. Far from being too academic or obsessive in your perfectionism, you understand that, when getting things done in a competitive world, speed is often as important as quality.
• Common sense. You have empathy for the customers and sound judgment when it comes to their needs.
• Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
• Passion for the topic. You love what you do, and your enthusiasm never wavers with the specifics of a given task or team .You have a long-standing passion for Tech and how it can help improving business processes.
• Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in hunting down new opportunities and testing ideas. You seek—you don’t just wait to be told what to do.
• Humility. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
• Communication skills. You can pose questions with clarity and explain your reasoning concisely.
What you will do:
• Professional software engineering and full software development, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, building processes, testing, and operations
• SQL performance tuning
• Deep dive database concepts, SQL language and how an RDBMS works;
• Acquire hands-on experience with Agile methodologies;
Following skills are considered a plus:
• Experience with ASP.NET CORE or ASP.NET MVC;
• ETL and data integration;
• MS SQL Server programming and performance tuning;
• Experience with Azure and DevOps;
• Knowledge of software best practices and design patterns;
What We Offer:
• Being part of a great team: surrounded by talented and knowledgeable colleagues, you will have changes to learn and grow. With us you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• Training and Professional certifications
• A talented, collaborative and international environment
• Team-building activities and social events: we’re 30 years old on average and often hang out together, eager to make new friends
• Flexible schedule and ‘work from home’. You will have the chance to go sometimes to the office, in order to meet your team.
Office: Milan, Rome, Bologna