Loving the most recent Microsoft Cloud Technologies?
So are we!
We’re looking for talented developers, geek or nerds to join our FMCG team!
The candidate will be involved in a variety of high-profile IT projects to implement, integrate and customize sales process management cloud solutions for the FMCG market, bringing major contribution to our software engineering team. He/She will be responsible for software developments required for the integration and the customization of the software, as well as the technical consistency of the solution.
In our fast-growing environment the candidate will be able to contribute with his/her technical experience both to our client and to the project team, and also to improve his/her own competences and grow as a top player within our technical team.
The candidate will also have the possibility to work in multi-national / multicultural Project environments.
What We Look For:
• Excellent logical-analytical abilities. You're a quick learner who can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own. You can solve unforeseen challenges with creativity and structure.
• Attention to detail. You take all the care in the world to get the small things right, not just the big ones. You’re meticulous in checking that your code works exactly as expected.
• Pragmatism. Far from being too academic or obsessive in your perfectionism, you understand that, when getting things done in a competitive world, speed is often as important as quality.
• Common sense. You have empathy for the customers and sound judgment when it comes to their needs.
• Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
• Passion for the topic. You love what you do, and your enthusiasm never wavers with the specifics of a given task or team .You have a long-standing passion for Tech and how it can help improving business processes.
• Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in hunting down new opportunities and testing ideas. You seek—you don’t just wait to be told what to do.
• Humility. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
• Communication skills. You can pose questions with clarity and explain your reasoning concisely.
What We Require:
• STEM Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience of professional software engineering and full software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, building processes, testing, and operations
• Between 1 and 5 years of experience with .NET programming language
• SQL performance tuning
• Familiarity of database concepts, SQL language and how an RDBMS works
• Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies
• Creativity and problem-solving attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good team player with a proactive attitude
• Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English
• An additional foreign language (e.g. French, Spanish) will be a valuable plus
• Experience with ASP.NET CORE or ASP.NET MVC
• ETL and data integration
• MS SQL Server programming and performance tuning
• Experience with Azure and DevOps
• Knowledge of software best practices and design patterns
What We Offer:
• Being part of a great team: surrounded by talented and knowledgeable colleagues, you will have changes to learn and grow. With us you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• Training and Professional certifications
• A talented, collaborative and international environment
• Team-building activities and social events
• We apply very flexible smart working policies
Office: Milan, Rome and/or Treviso