Are you a hands-on consultant who loves understanding client needs, formalizing business processes and translate them in technology solutions?
And while doing that loves to lead and train a growing functional team?
Then read on! 😊
In light of our strong growth, we are looking for IT Functional Consultants to join our team in the Fast-Moving-Consumer-Goods industry.
The candidate will be responsible for working on a variety of high-profile IT projects including the system integration of best-of-class products. He/She will be in charge of understanding.
What We Look For:
• Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
• Pragmatism. Far from being too academic or obsessive in your perfectionism, you understand that, when getting things done in a competitive world, speed is often as important as quality.
• Common sense. You have empathy for the customers and sound judgment when it comes to their needs.
• Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
• Passion for the topic. You love what you do, and your enthusiasm never wavers with the specifics of a given task or team You have a long-standing passion for Tech and how it can help improving business processes.
• Leadership. You know how to lead by example and you enjoy coaching others. You don’t believe in micromanagement and know that great people naturally thrive under light—but timely—leadership.
• Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in hunting down new opportunities and testing ideas. You seek—you don’t just wait to be told what to do.
• Attention to detail. You take all the care in the world to get the small things right, not just the big ones. You’re meticulous in checking that your code works exactly as expected.
• Humility. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
• Communication. Your communication, both written and oral, is structured and crystal clear.
Which skills We require:
• STEM Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent work experience
• Between 1 and 5 years of prior experience in Consulting
• Elicit and formalize customer requirements and stakeholder constraints, updating project functional documentation
• Experience in managing functional analysis workshops
• Understand the modules to be implemented and the setup and configuration options available.
• Experience in system testing, support to the user acceptance test (UAT) and training
• Technical team leading and planning
• Intermediate SQL and data integration basics
• Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
• An additional foreign language (e.g. French, Spanish) will be a valuable plus.
• Experience in specific business processes for these industries (sales, marketing, supply, logistics) is also desirable.
What We Offer:
• Being part of a great team: surrounded by talented and knowledgeable colleagues, you will have changes to learn and grow. With us you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• Training and Professional certifications
• A talented, collaborative and international environment
• Team-building activities and social events
• We apply very flexible smart working policies
Office: Milan and/or Rome