Are you a hands-on project manager who loves, managing complex transformational programs powered by best-in-class technology solutions?
And while doing that loves to lead a team of talented professionals?
Then read on!
As a Technology Project Manager you will be in charge of delivery high-profile Projects for local, regional or global FMCG manufacturers in high-profile IT projects including the system integration of best-of-class products.
We are looking for excellent communicators, with strong planning and organizational skills and a strong orientation to results.
We’re looking for experienced IT Project Managers for the Consumer Goods market, with more than 6 years of prior experience in a similar context.
Candidates with expertise in the following industries are welcome to apply: Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Life-science, Manufacturing or Retail. If you have a background in Finance, Insurance or Telecommunication and look for a new challenge apply as well, we look for talent from any sector!
What We Look For:
• Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
• Pragmatism. Far from being too academic or obsessive in your perfectionism, you understand that, when getting things done in a competitive world, speed is often as important as quality.
• Excellent logical-analytical abilities. You're a quick learner who can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own. You can solve unforeseen challenges with creativity and structure.
• Organization and structure. You’re meticulously organized and superbly structured, so you can handle multiple tasks and responsibilities with poise and precision.
• Communication. Your communication, both written and oral, is structured and crystal clear.
• Common sense. You have empathy for the customers and sound judgment when it comes to their needs.
• Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
• Passion. You have a long-standing passion for Tech and how it can help improving business processes.
• Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring and you’re entrepreneurial in hunting down new opportunities and testing ideas. You seek—you don’t just wait to be told what to do.
• Attention to detail. You take all the care in the world to get the small things right, not just the big ones. You’re meticulous in checking that your code works exactly as expected.
• Leadership. You know how to lead by example and you enjoy coaching others. You don’t believe in micromanagement and know that great people naturally thrive under light—but timely—leadership.
• Humility. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
Which skills We require:
• More than 6 years of prior experience in Consultancy or Technology Product companies
• A track record of leading solution delivery as IT project manager (preferrable in a SaaS environment)
• Experience with Project Management tools to support daily processes like Atlassian, Microsoft, ServiceNow
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
• Developers and Functionals team leading and planning
• Project management certification (PMI, APM, Prince) or willing to become certified
• Experience in working in an international environment, with global customers and distributed teams
• Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English
• An additional foreign language (e.g. French, Spanish) will be a valuable plus
What We Offer:
• Being part of a great team: surrounded by talented and knowledgeable colleagues, you will have changes to learn and grow. With us you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• International exposure and challenges
• Training and Professional certifications
• A talented, collaborative and international environment
• Team-building activities and social events
• We apply very flexible smart working policies
Office: Milan and/or Rome