• BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
• At least 1 year of experience in Requirements Engineering and Requirements Management.
• Experience in development of Automotive electronic systems (preferred on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Connected Car Systems, Powertrain, Vehicle Dynamics, Cybersecurity, HMI).
• Knowledge of main Automotive communication protocols: CAN, LIN and Ethernet.
• Strong propensity to innovation and teamwork.
• Proactivity and problem-solving skills.
• Positive mindset, commitment, precision, flexibility and reliability.
• High precision and attention for details.
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
• Availability to business trips.
Nice To Have Skills:
• Knowledge of Requirements Management tools (e.g. DOORS, Polarion).
• Knowledge of Vector tools (e.g. CANalyzer, CANoe, PREEvision).
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools.
• Knowledge of V-model for product development.
• Knowledge of Automotive SPICE or equivalent quality standards.
• Knowledge of Functional Safety (e.g. ISO 26262).
• Knowledge of Automotive Cybersecurity principles and main standards (e.g. ISO 21434, etc.).