We are looking for a Technology Project Manager – Industry Area
What you’ll be doing:
As a Technology Project Manager in the Industry team, you will be in charge of understanding the client needs and leading the definition of the solution blueprint, solve problems, and make a difference.You will be responsible for working on a variety of high profile IT projects, including the system integration of best-of-class products.
You will be empowered to achieve your goals, and your journey in the Industry team will involve various challenges and experiences meaning that you will never be bored.
- More than 6 years of expertise within one or more of these Industry areas: Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Retail, Life-science, Manufacturing or Automotive. (if you have expertise in Finance, Insurance or Telecommunication sectors, don’t worry and apply);
- Experience of working within an IT Consultancy company;
- Experience in Team leading and planning;
- Experience in managing budget and monitoring economic indicators;
- Fluency in Italian and English (it will be a plus, French and/or Spanish knowledge).
- A track record of delivering Technology related projects in Agile environments.
Office: Milan. Right now, you are going to work from home and sometimes from office in order to meet your team! For the future, we require flexibility in logistics (spending time at the client site) and availability to travel abroad for limited periods (up to 20% of annual working time in weekly commuting).
What will offer:
- A relaxed, friendly and multi-cultural environment in which you can have concrete career possibilities;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Training and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Team-building activities and social events, even if virtually;
Office: Milan and/or Rome