• BSc/MSc Degree in Computer Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Management Engineering.
• Previous experience in at least one of the following activities: writing and management of requirements, definition of system/software architecture, software design and development.
• Basic knowledge of main process standards (e.g. A-SPICE, ISO 26262, CMMI, ITIL).
• Experience in tasks and issues management.
• Advanced knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools. • Knowledge of main Agile frameworks and methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
• Strong propensity to innovation and teamwork.
• High precision and strong communication skills.
• Proactivity and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
Nice To Have Skills:
• Previous experience in Automotive field using A-SPICE and ISO 26262 compliant processes.
• Previous experience in identification and technical analysis of Customer needs.
• Previous experience as Product Owner or Scrum Master within an Agile Scrum framework.
• Knowledge of Jira Service Desk.
• Knowledge of Python language.
• Knowledge of Git and CodeBeamer.
• Basic knowledge of German language.