For Data Intelligence Line NTT DATA is looking for an AWS Data Engineer.
Your role as an AWS Data Engineer in NTT Data will be work on AWS Data Platform projects, working in partnership with business analysts and solution architects to understand use cases, data needs, and outcome objectives. In this role, you will deliver data acquisition, transformations and improvement, cleansing, conversion, compression, and loading of data into data lakes in order to be consumed by analytics and machine learning models
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Set up a monitoring stack such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.