NTT DATA, Trusted Global Innovator, is one of the world's leading IT services players. With more than 140,000 professionals in over 50 countries around the world, we are protagonists and accelerators of digital transformation by offering our customers technological and innovative solutions made to measure. The engine of NTTDATA are people, each with their own uniqueness, talent and attitude. We have built a Smile Working Company in which caring, listening to people, their well-being and skills development are the our priority. We have created workspaces that promote a sense of community and the constructive exchange of experiences.
We look to our tomorrow with the same passion as yesterday and we also need your talent!
We are searching a SAP Tecnical Developer profile aimed at expanding the resources of a SAP Team to which both AMS activities and internal project activities belong.
The candidate will be part of the IT Team, managing the internal SAP systems. The candidate will ensure availability, reliability, assistance in making corrections and upgrades to internal SAP systems, in collaboration and support of the Functional Team
- Main Tasks
- implements and tests ABAP change requests.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Works with Business Analysts to ensure accuracy and completeness of functional specifications.
- Analyses and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Analyses code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- 3+ years of experience in IT and good understanding of a strong knowledge of SAP business processes matured on medium/large customers
- Technical Skills
- Experience in ABAP development, with both custom development and customizations to existing or new processes, including use of ALE, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ALV, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports (Classical and Interactive Reports), BDC (Batch -Input and Call Transaction Methods), SAP Scripts, Smartforms, Enhancements.
- Good understanding of software design and development. Can prepare specifications, solution documentation to support work completed.
- Good knowledge of the English language (level is a competitive differential).